Monday, February 06, 2006



Including: Grace, Sally and Esther


Its alright guys!
Although we werent really on form
today, dont be too disappointed!
I'm sure we'll do much better for
the next few matches!

Lets all work hard together alright?
Never give up or loose hope!
Remember, going into any
competition, always believe
that you can go all the way!

We're a team!
Lets all work, together
Improve, together!
We can do this guys,
together as a team,
WE CAN!

In the meanwhile, I promise
to buck up and train on my
passing! (Sorry!)


I LOVE THIS TEAM,
FOR THIS IS WHERE I
TRULY STARTED OUT!
: )



I wont be able to come online soon
So here are details: -
Friday, 3.30pm, CCA B
CHIJ vrs QUEENSWAY

Do come and support!



Thanks to all those,
who made their way down
to support us today!

sorry if we disappointed you'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home